Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Baby it's cold outside....

23 degrees to be exact. After freezing all day in my office at work (people refuse to keep the back door closed...damn smokers), all I wanted to do was go home and get in my jammies and under a warm blanket. But, instead I headed to my weight watcher meeting. Since tonight was the first night, there isn't really much to tell. Nothing has really changed since I last attended a meeting a little over a year ago. Tonight we talked about the challenges of tracking what we eat each day. This actually isn't a problem for me, but it was good to get tips from others about how they mangage. I was glad to see that I had not gained back all the weight I had loss on WW before. I did very well keeping within my points today. It can be a challenge for me sometimes because i'm such a picky eater. Well i'm off to pack my breakfast and lunch for tomorrow. Goodnight!

Bella <3

No comments:

Post a Comment